|20 April||Abstract submission deadline|
|10 May||Authors of submitted abstracts are notified of acceptance/rejection|
|10 May||Manuscript submission to SPIE open (Only if the abstract submission is accepted)|
|20 May||Conference program available online|
|4 June||Early bird registration deadline|
|16-19 June||ISUPTW 2020 is held in Chengdu|
|29 June||Manuscript submission deadline|
|25 July||Authors of submitted manuscripts are notified of acceptance/rejection|
|Late October, 2021||Conference proceeding published in SPIE Digital Library|
|The Proceedings of this conference will be published in the SPIE Digital Library and submitted to EI for indexing.|
• Attend the meeting.
• Make the presentation as scheduled in the program.
• The presentation and submission must be substantive reports of significant original research with clear English.
• For publish and index, abstract and manuscript submissions are both required.
• Submit only an abstract for academic communication and presentation.
• You can only attend the conference by registration.
• A 300-word abstract (PDF format) for technical review by the reviewers. Abstracts should contain enough detail to clearly convey the approach and the results of the research. These may be compiled and released prior to the meeting.
• Only original material should be submitted.
• An author or coauthor can only submit a manuscript published in the SPIE Digital Library by acceptance of abstract.
Abstract submission will be notified of acceptance or rejection by e-mail by May 10, 2021.
• Please be aware of the following before you begin to upload:
Preferred file format is Microsoft Word or Postscript.
PDF format is also acceptable.
File types: .docx, .doc, .rtf, .ps, .prn, .pdf
See http://spie.org/x14101.xml for formatting information.
- The manuscript with too high similarity according to Crossref Similarity Check.
- Any no-show paper will not be published or indexed.
• Conference Reviewer/Editors reserve the right to reject for presentation any paper that does not meet content or presentation expectations.
• Final placement in an oral or poster session is subject to the Reviewers' discretion.